How can LOCAL service you better?
BUY FRESH, BUY LOCAL, it’s not just for produce! What can AREUFIT Health Services, Inc offer you that a national wellness company can’t? What makes AREUFIT different from the rest?
AREUFIT Health Services, Inc is a health and wellness company LOCAL to the tri-state area (PA, NJ, DE). Currently AREUFIT provides services in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, Berks and Lancaster counties, New Jersey, Delaware and northeast Maryland. More businesses are buying goods and services locally, here is why your company should!
- AREUFIT can provide your company with personalized service
- Using local businesses helps to keep money in your community and stimulate our local economy
- AREUFIT‘s owners and employees are vested in the success and development of our community
- We support the Local Living Economy and use products from local suppliers with similar values
- Our technicians are familiar with the region, enabling us to be more accessible and responsive to our clients’ needs
- AREUFIT is a triple bottom line company- people, planet, profit
- We collaborate with other organizations in the area to broaden the scope of our services and expertise
- AREUFIT has been a valued wellness vendor, providing health and wellness services to corporate clients of all sizes throughout the tri-state area.
- AREUFIT employs Registered Nurses, Health Educators and Exercise Physiologists, specifically trained in Health Promotion, Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Professional certifications and organizations staff belong to include: the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM); certified Paraoptometric technicians (CPO); American Public Health Association (APHA); National Society of Physical Activity Practitioners in Public Health (NSPAPPH).
AREUFIT Health Services, Inc: Wellness Beyond the Buzzword
You want the best for your time and money. According to a meta-analysis in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 87.5% of worksite health promotion studies found that medical care costs dropped after the introduction of a health promotion program and the studies which reported cost benefit ratios averaged a savings of $3.93 for every dollar invested. With AREUFIT‘s experience, expertise, and personalized attention, we can help your employees reach their optimal wellbeing while optimizing your bottom line. We can design a wellness program to fit any budget, and any size and type of company.
Here are some reasons AREUFIT Health Services, Inc is suited best for your company’s health and wellness needs:
- 25 years of experience (1992-2017)
- Staff professionals are CPR certified through the American Heart Association
- Staff completes annual OSHA Standard Bloodborne Pathogens Training Program
- All staff complete HIPAA & PHI Awareness Training
- Fully insured by “A rated” insurance carriers
- Maintains Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) – waived certification to conduct finger sticks
- Maintains a documented Quality Control program
- Voluntarily participates in a proficiency testing program to assure that our testing equipment is accurate
AREUFIT Health Services, Inc supports the Local Living Economies Movement
AREUFIT‘s owners and employees are vested in the success and development of our community and profession. We support the Local Living Economy and make an effort to use products from local suppliers with similar values. Please see AREUFIT in the community for ways we contribute. The Local Living Economies Movement is about:
- A fair price, not the lowest price.
- Maximizing relationships, not maximizing profits
- Cooperation based, not competition based.
- Growth of consciousness and creativity, not brands and market-share
- Creativity, not conformity.
- Democracy and decentralized ownership, not concentrated wealth.
- A living return, not the highest return.
- Sharing, not hoarding,
- Life serving, not self-serving.
- Partnership, not domination.
- Win-win exchange, not win-lose exploitation.
- Cultural diversity, not monoculture.
- Love of life, not love of money.
From Local Living Economies: The New Movement for Responsible Business
By Judy Wicks, White Dog Café National Co-Chair of Business Alliance for Local Living Economies