It’s #MeatlessMonday! Today we are sharing a recipe for loaded breakfast sweet potatoes – a fun spin on breakfast or brunch!
1 sweet potato
1 medium banana, sliced
1-2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Wash and dry sweet potato
2. Poke holes all over the sweet potato with a fork
3. Loosely wrap potato in a paper towel and microwave 8-10 mins until soft. You should be able to stick a fork through the middle of the potato.
4. Carefully cut the sweet potato in half and put on plate or bowl.
5. Add banana slices on the sweet potato, then drizzle with peanut butter and sprinkle on the chia seeds and ground cinnamon.