Workout Wednesday Distance Running
Have you ever payed close attention to your running form? Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind on your next distance run to make sure you are running effectively.
- Arms are driving forward and backward by your side
- Planting and pushing off of your toe, not your heels. You want to make sure all of your energy is being put into you driving forward not backward.
- Knees are driving forward, but not too high.
- Torso is tall and upright
- Chin is slightly in front of the chest
- Overall you have a forward lean